Pics of my new Mastic baby paddington!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone,

I just received this bag from LVR and wanted to share it with all of you:yahoo:

I apologize in advance for my sad attempt to change the background in the pictures. My room is quite messy :shame: .

Enjoy!!

Attached Files:

2. :love: It's beautiful. Love the colour!

3. Very nice bag at a very nice color!!! Congrats!

4. Congratulations.

5. It looks so cute, lovely colour and style:heart: Congrats, enjoy!

6. hi.. it looks great on you! Gd choice. Congratulations

7. Very nice~ Congrats!!!

8. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? This bag is gorgeous. I'm considering buying a baby Paddington, but I'm not sure about the size. It's kind of a hassle for me to get to a store that sells Paddys, so I'm curious about how big it would be. I had a medium satchel and that didn't look too big on me, but I am seriously considering a baby this time around! I think they are so adorable!

9. LOVE the color! And it looks great on you too.

10. cute!

11. Beautiful..congrats

12. OMG!!! I LOOOOOOVE it!!!!!! What a gorgeous colour - congrats!!!

13. Thank you all so much for your kind comments!!! :smile:

14. Thank you for the compliment :smile:

I'm 5'1, but with heels around 5'4 and the bag still looks proportional. When I first purchased this bag, I was scared that it would be too small but it can surprising fit a lot of stuff since the leather is quite soft and unstructured.

The size of the bag is roughly 11" x 5.5" x 5.5" D

I hope this helps!!

15. Love it! It looks gorgeous on you...This or rouge is definitely going to be my next chloe color