PICS of my new little cutie..... so soft

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
This is my newest addition. It wasn't planned, but I saw it on Ebay and my finger just hit BIN. It's an '03 with pewter hw clutch/makeup bag. I'm going to use it for a makeup bag since I figured being black, it would look great with all of my neutrals. It's not a big or brightly colored but you should feel the leather. Sheer perfection, like silk. May I should just fondle it daily and not use it. :P

IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

Congrats PP! I'm so glad you got this baby! Black w/ pewter is perfection, now you just need a bag to match. Is this your first or only MU? I just got two of them. I love em, they're so cute and the perfect size to put inside your bag or just carry alone.......certainly not as special as an 03 black, but very cute.

Thank you girls! One of my friends sent me a link to a bag to ask me what I thought of it, that little gem popped up in the newly listed and it looked so pretty my fingers hit BIN immediately. :smile: It's my first Balenciaga MU. I usually use my LV because it's indestructible. The leather is so incredible on this I don't know if I can put my makeup in it. Best leather since my white with pewter that I sold. That is the one that I regret and it still haunts me. The leather was so silky, so soft. I still miss it and it's been several months.:crybaby:Nothing like that early leather, why oh why can't they do '03-05 leather again? '05 is nice but I still think the '03 and '04 is far better as far as softness.:love: