PICS of my new little cutie..... so soft

Powder, you take the best photos! Congrats!!
IMG_4321.jpg

Thank you girls! Part of the fun of this forum is enjoying the new bags and finds of each other.:smile:
Zacorey do you actually use yours? It's so soft and silky I don't know if I can bring myself to put makeup in it?:shrugs:I didn't expect to love this little cutie so much but it's very cute and so soft.

Thank you girls! Part of the fun of this forum is enjoying the new bags and finds of each other.:smile:
Zacorey do you actually use yours? It's so soft and silky I don't know if I can bring myself to put makeup in it?:shrugs:I didn't expect to love this little cutie so much but it's very cute and so soft.

YUP!!! I have used it for months but just yesterday I switched to my violet make-up. I use it for receipts and store cards and my sunglasses/ glasses. I always have to switch my sunglasses and perscription glasses so I am constantly pulling it in and out of my bag~ I just love it! It will be a complete waste if you do not use it!!! It's black so it doesn't get dirty!!! Use it girl!!!!!!!!:heart:

YUP!!! I have used it for months but just yesterday I switched to my violet make-up. I use it for receipts and store cards and my sunglasses/ glasses. I always have to switch my sunglasses and perscription glasses so I am constantly pulling it in and out of my bag~ I just love it! It will be a complete waste if you do not use it!!! It's black so it doesn't get dirty!!! Use it girl!!!!!!!!:heart:
Ok I will use it! Sunglasses is a great idea because most of the cases that come with my sunglasses(another thingI go overboard on) are heavy. This will be perfect. I think I will leave the lip gloss, blush, etc in my LV. I couldn't stand for the beautiful leather on that MU to get ruined. Thanks,:heart: great idea! Now I will use it! :smile:

wow! The leather on that MU looks sooo amazing! Congrats on your amazing find!!! I don't blame your finger for the BIN move. And when are you going professional (as a photographer)?

Ok I will use it! Sunglasses is a great idea because most of the cases that come with my sunglasses(another thingI go overboard on) are heavy. This will be perfect. I think I will leave the lip gloss, blush, etc in my LV. I couldn't stand for the beautiful leather on that MU to get ruined. Thanks,:heart: great idea! Now I will use it! :smile:

Yes!!! That sounds perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: