PICS of my NEW LARGE Gucci Hasler HOBO In White Leather

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i looooove it with the navy blue skirt/dress! i think you can pull it off!

2. it is big!! i think its really pretty but maybe more of a daytime bag then an evening thing, it looks beautiful with the navy color of your beautiful dress, but if it were like an out to dinner thing i think it is a bit overpowering, so maybe use it more casually? it is beautiful thoo! and what a steal!

3. It's very elegant! I myself am a fan of slightly oversized bags. I think once the leather is broken in a little it might become more shapely and more hobo-ish (a good thing IMHO). In any case, I think it's great! And you look so pretty too :yes:

4. awww, thanks so much. I'm still on the fence about it. I'll let you know what i decide!

thanks!

5. I think it's Gorgeous-and I liked the headband touch.

I'm not a big fan of big bags, but I like big cheap bags to lug around everyday stuff. but like others said, if it's a daytime event, I so would go with this bag.Plus, I would think you could use this bag for a long time.

6. i like it on u alot!

7. Looove it , especially with spring/summer coming up!!
    White doesn't look as appealing in the winter,everything is to drab!
    Once it warms up, I can't wait to use my white bags and start wearing lighter colors!

8. i think it looks great on you! and for that price, it's a steal!

9. I like it. Great find!

10. It's darling on you. I think you can pull it off even wearing jeans. Great steal too!

11. Gorgeous bag. Great for s/s. Congratulations.

12. Wow, it's a beautiful bag. I so want a white bag this year.

Congrats!

13. Congratulations.

14. I think it's a great spring summer bag!