PICS of my NEW LARGE Gucci Hasler HOBO In White Leather

I managed to snag this for $550, but I'm not sure If I LOVE it or not. It's pretty freakin' big and I"m not sure If I can pull of large bags or not. Let me know your thoughts!

Attachments

• P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 650
  • P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 350
WOW...what a price!! LOVE the hardware on that bag...I have the pochette from that line...congrats!!!!!! This will be a great s/s bag!!! :yahoo:

I think you can totally pull off a big bag, but you should go with what you're comfortable with. If you would get more use out of a smaller bag, then I say return this one...regardless of the great price. KWIM?

Good luck with your decision!!!!! :yes:

Congrats...Beautiful bag!!! Love It... It is not to big.... Where did you get it for such a great price?

Thank you! I'm Not sure what the retail is on this one (probably around $1500?) I found it at feline's basement...it was left over from last year. I've had great luck at felines and I know their items are authentic!

WOW...what a price!! LOVE the hardware on that bag...I have the pochette from that line...congrats!!!!!! This will be a great s/s bag!!! :yahoo:

I think you can totally pull off a big bag, but you should go with what you're comfortable with. If you would get more use out of a smaller bag, then I say return this one...regardless of the great price. KWIM?

Good luck with your decision!!!!! :yes:

Thanks for the insight! I do like it, but I wish there was a medium size available in it! BTW: I'm new to Gucci and i was surprised how lightweight this bag is compared to my MJ...does the bag "relax" and "slouch" over time, and how does the leather stand up?

thank you!

^ Sorry, I have no idea how the bag becomes over time...I'm embarrassed to say that I have yet to carry my pochette since I got it last spring... :shame:

Anyone else know? :shrugs:

That bag is definitely a keeper! What a steal too! Keep the bag, it's not too big on you whatsoever. The leather keeps really well over time but I'm not sure if it slouches over time.

I have that bag in black, but the slightly smaller size. I'm wearing it today actually. You got it for a great deal! Filene's didn't have the white bag in the smaller size did they?

I don't think the leather will slouch - at least I hope not - its a pebbled leather on your's too, right? I think its a really classy bag. It also lies flatter, so I think its flattering whereas a big bag that was puffy wouldn't be so flattering. Anyways great bag for spring!

My Gucci SA said that the leather was more scratch resistant but my Gucci care card that came with the bag said it was more likely to scratch, LOL. I've only worn mine about 10x so I can't say for sure. I can't remember how much the smaller one was maybe $1,100? Still it doesn't matter how good the bargain is if you don't love wearing it.