Pics of my new large bowler in metalic black and red luxe oversize tote

1. I went to exchange the black oversize Luxe tote to a red color since I just got my large metallic black bowler yesterday. I took pics of me wearing them without flash since flash makes the pics have bad reflection in the mirrow. And I also took a pic of how many stuff I put in the bowler with me today.:graucho:

IMG_0221.JPG IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0226.JPG IMG_0227.JPG
  2. Love them both - great choices! Congrats!!!

3. OMG!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE that red oversize luxe tote! Looks Gorgeous!!! :love:

4. yay, you found your bowler!! congrats!

5. beautiful!!!

6. Gorgeous Chloe-Concord!! I adore the Luxe line. It is worth every penny spent! Both bags look fabulous, but you know how partial I am to the bowler...

7. Ooooohh! I love I love!!!!!! I think the lux line is my favorite!

8. EXACTLY!!!! I love the bags, you have such great taste! Congrats!!

Edit: Chloe do you mind sharing the cost of these beauties ?

9. Roey, I do think Luxe line is the best line in Chanel. Bowler is more sophisticate than oversize tote. I do love both,in a different way though. I exchange that black tote for a red one since I dont want to have two black luxe bags and red color is hot in this winter.:yahoo:

You should get a metalic bowler....I am so bad...:graucho:

10. The large bowler is $2460.00 before tax, the oversize tote is $2545 before tax.Both are fromn 06 S/S line.

11. I called Saks today... they are working on it! I'm half hoping they don't find me one since I don't really need it. I have never seen the black metallic goatskin IRL and this is an urge I need to satisfy. I thought having the black metallic flap would satisfy the craving but it hasn't.

Red looks great in the tote style! You made a wise decision returning the black for the red, and the color really pops in that size!

12. Great bags, congrats!

13. They're both fantastic choices, and I agree with PGN, the bags from the luxe ligne are my favorites :tender: .

14. Those are both gorgeous bags! I am loving the red tote! Wow!

15. I love the bowler in metallic black! It is on my wishlist so I love seeing your pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice