Pics of my new Kelly Double Tour bracelet

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

Thanks for bearing with my questions over the last few days.

I received my Kelly Double Tour bracelet this afternoon. I love the color (Rouge VIF) and it's a really pretty bracelet. However, I think that the bracelet might be too large on me. It's a small. I've taken pictures of it pushed back as far as it will allow on my wrist, but there seems to be extra material. I hope that you can see it in the pictures. My initial thought was that I was wrapping it incorrectly, so I asked about it on another thread.

What do you guys think? Is it supposed to look that way? Or, am I overanalyzing?

Thank you! :flowers:

Attachments

Birkin123

O.G.
Jan 13, 2007
I think it looks perfect if you ask me... I wouldn't want it wound too tightly on my wrist... nice colour. Congrats!

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Agree - it should have some room and some movement to it. It looks perfect to me! Congrats!

dogbiskit

Feb 26, 2006
It looks great! I love that bracelet. you definitely need some room for it to floop around so the sizing looks perfect to me.

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
PERFECT, SuLi! And might I add, what an awesome colour you chose! I simply adore rouge vif!!!

MaiTai

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
France
maitaicollection.com
Congratulations on your beautiful bracelet - it looks great on you, absolutely perfect!!
I can fit two fingers between the bracelet and my wrist when I wear mine - a slightly loose fit looks chic, relaxed and comfortable to me!

MsReya

Europe
Jul 15, 2007
Congratulations, KDT's are addictive :tup::lol: I have a red one, too, and would love to have one in every gorgeous colour :heart: