Pics of my new Kelly Double Tour bracelet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

Thanks for bearing with my questions over the last few days.

I received my Kelly Double Tour bracelet this afternoon. I love the color (Rouge VIF) and it's a really pretty bracelet. However, I think that the bracelet might be too large on me. It's a small. I've taken pictures of it pushed back as far as it will allow on my wrist, but there seems to be extra material. I hope that you can see it in the pictures. My initial thought was that I was wrapping it incorrectly, so I asked about it on another thread.

What do you guys think? Is it supposed to look that way? Or, am I overanalyzing?

Thank you! :flowers:

Picture 633.jpg Picture 632.jpg Picture 631.jpg Picture 634.jpg
  2. I think it looks perfect if you ask me... I wouldn't want it wound too tightly on my wrist... nice colour. Congrats!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Agree - it should have some room and some movement to it. It looks perfect to me! Congrats!

4. It looks great! I love that bracelet. you definitely need some room for it to floop around so the sizing looks perfect to me.

5. I think it looks FAB on you! Great color too!

6. Yea. Great colour!

7. It *does* look fantastic! I love the color on you!

8. It's not too loose at all, you wouldn't want it too tight because it's leather and will absorb sweat etc....

Lovely colour on you!!!

9. It´s beautiful! Be careful, these are addictive!

10. Looks good on you!

11. Gorgeous colour. Nope, not too tight.

12. PERFECT, SuLi! And might I add, what an awesome colour you chose! I simply adore rouge vif!!!

13. It's totally perfect!

14. Congratulations on your beautiful bracelet - it looks great on you, absolutely perfect!!
    I can fit two fingers between the bracelet and my wrist when I wear mine - a slightly loose fit looks chic, relaxed and comfortable to me!

15. Congratulations, KDT's are addictive :tup::lol: I have a red one, too, and would love to have one in every gorgeous colour :heart: