Pics of my new Green Betty

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I found this bag via a fellow PF member. It's the medium size.The bag is from Saks in Naples,FL. I had great customer service on top of a great deal. The color is pretty IMO. Sorry if it doesn't match what I'm wearing today. :upsidedown:

bt1 (2).jpg bt3 (2).jpg bt4 (2).jpg bt5 (2).jpg bt6 (2).jpg bt2 (3).jpg
  2. That's so cute! I love the shade of green!

3. Beautiful! I just saw the Betty in the window of a store while I went for a walk on my lunch hour. It's such a stunning bag. Congrats!

4. it looks great on you!

5. Thanks everone! :yahoo: I'm proud of it. Anyone else get the green one?

6. No, but that's a gorgeous color! I ordered the ivory one from the same Saks!! Did you get it at $550 as well?

7. Looks so cute on!! Congratulations. That is the first green one I've seen posted.

8. :censor:, mine was $716. You really got a deal. :yahoo:

9. I bought the green one last friday. I loves it!!! It is my first Chole'.

10. Well, I am not sure if it was really a medium until i see the real thing. She said original was 1800, and 540 after the marked down on thur.
    Let's keep my fingers crossed!

11. Anyone know of a shipping code for net-a porter? I want this necklace:[​IMG]

12. Which Saks did you buy it from??? Did they have any chocolate medium bettys??? :nuts:

13. The color is stunning, congrats!!!

14. Jag, the SA that helped me is Sheila. Here's her # :239 592 5900 ex358.

15. Great Necklace, but they will not be giving any free ship codes whilst the sales are still ongoing :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice