*Pics* of my new Gallery Tote!!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Here are some pics of my new love. I gotta say, this bag is so perfect--not to big, not to small, and I LOVE the pretty blue lining! I'm really excited I finally got my gallery tote!:yahoo:

I'll post modelling pics later...I look yucky right now caz I'm doing homework.....or "supposed" to be anyway...lol...but of course I'm on tPF!

Attachments

• Picture 734.jpg
    Picture 734.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture 735.jpg
    Picture 735.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 736.jpg
    Picture 736.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 737.jpg
    Picture 737.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 462
YAYYY i LOVE it!!!! i have the patchwork gallery tote & it was PERFECT for toting around notebooks/books- you made an excellent choice since u can carry school stuff around in it & use it as a regular purse! the black is really pretty & classy- congrats!!! :smile:

could this bag be used for putting a few notebooks... I'm thinking about it for work but I'm not sure if the bag is 'tall' enough... its beautiful though - great purchase!

Very nice. Do you find it comfortable to carry on the shoulders? Does the strap dig in and does it feel boxy? The reason I ask is b/c i'm thing of getting a patent gallery tote. TIA

I love it!! Yes, please post modeling pics because I like to see what the totes look like on other people. And thanks for making me give the gallery tote a second look because I didn't really like them at first, but this is perfect for lugging my sons stuff around in it too so I don't have to take along a diaper bag too!! So thanks!!

could this bag be used for putting a few notebooks... I'm thinking about it for work but I'm not sure if the bag is 'tall' enough... its beautiful though - great purchase!
I think you could put about 3 or 4 reg. sized notebooks in this bag. I'll take modelling pix later tonight for reference. It's actually a little smaller than I thought it would be, but I really like it. The measurements are about 14"(L) x 9" (H) x 5 1/4" (W) if that helps! Thanks for the comment!

Very nice. Do you find it comfortable to carry on the shoulders? Does the strap dig in and does it feel boxy? The reason I ask is b/c i'm thing of getting a patent gallery tote. TIA
Thank you! The drop isn't as long as I thought it would be, but it still fits on my arm...and I'm fluffy, for lack of a better word..lol. The drop is 9" . It does sort of make my arm stick out a bit, but I'll take pics for you to show you what it looks like on the arm.

attachment.php

Great bag!!! I too love the lighter lining--- it makes it easier to find things!