*Pics* of my new Gallery Tote!!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Here are some pics of my new love. I gotta say, this bag is so perfect--not to big, not to small, and I LOVE the pretty blue lining! I'm really excited I finally got my gallery tote!:yahoo:

I'll post modelling pics later...I look yucky right now caz I'm doing homework.....or "supposed" to be anyway...lol...but of course I'm on tPF!

Attachments

prof ash

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
USA
YAYYY i LOVE it!!!! i have the patchwork gallery tote & it was PERFECT for toting around notebooks/books- you made an excellent choice since u can carry school stuff around in it & use it as a regular purse! the black is really pretty & classy- congrats!!! :smile:

mdx26

Apr 1, 2008
could this bag be used for putting a few notebooks... I'm thinking about it for work but I'm not sure if the bag is 'tall' enough... its beautiful though - great purchase!

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Toronto
Very nice. Do you find it comfortable to carry on the shoulders? Does the strap dig in and does it feel boxy? The reason I ask is b/c i'm thing of getting a patent gallery tote. TIA

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I love it!! Yes, please post modeling pics because I like to see what the totes look like on other people. And thanks for making me give the gallery tote a second look because I didn't really like them at first, but this is perfect for lugging my sons stuff around in it too so I don't have to take along a diaper bag too!! So thanks!!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
could this bag be used for putting a few notebooks... I'm thinking about it for work but I'm not sure if the bag is 'tall' enough... its beautiful though - great purchase!
I think you could put about 3 or 4 reg. sized notebooks in this bag. I'll take modelling pix later tonight for reference. It's actually a little smaller than I thought it would be, but I really like it. The measurements are about 14"(L) x 9" (H) x 5 1/4" (W) if that helps! Thanks for the comment!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Very nice. Do you find it comfortable to carry on the shoulders? Does the strap dig in and does it feel boxy? The reason I ask is b/c i'm thing of getting a patent gallery tote. TIA
Thank you! The drop isn't as long as I thought it would be, but it still fits on my arm...and I'm fluffy, for lack of a better word..lol. The drop is 9" . It does sort of make my arm stick out a bit, but I'll take pics for you to show you what it looks like on the arm.