PICS of my new Gallery Tote

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
I got a new large Gallery Book Tote yesterday and I'm in love:heart:. It is soft, yet structured, and the straps fit comfortably over the shoulder. For reference, I am 5'2" and a little bit, shall we say, "fluffy".
Coach Red Gallery Book Tote1.jpg

It even matches my old Coach planner which I've been carrying daily for a few years now, since I decided to go from PDA back to paper. The planner fits perfectly inside with plenty of room to spare. This will be a great bag for work. The pics make it look brighter than it actually is, it is a dark red.
Coach Gallery Tote Red Leather3.jpg

I only picked the scarf to match what I was wearing today, it really doesn't work with the bag otherwise.
Coach Gallery Tote Red Leather2.jpg

I already have the valet keyfob, leather jotter, and some Coach loafers in this exact color. I don't usually try to get all matchy-matchy, but what the heck. Yippee!!:yahoo:

Very nice!! The combination of the red tote and green scarf is making my brain go into Christmas-mode!! With such a nice, simple tote like that, a dangling keyfob(or any keyfob!!) hanging off of it would look gorgeous!!

That's a great bag! I love gallery totes.

and sorry, but fluffy? the only thing that looks fluffy on you is your hair!
Looks fabulous!:heart:

Well, some days I just feel a little fluffier than others. That's why I like a bag that I can hide behind when necessary:P.

Thanks everyone, I do love it. I'm already thinking I might need this bag in navy, too:graucho:.

Very nice!! The combination of the red tote and green scarf is making my brain go into Christmas-mode!! With such a nice, simple tote like that, a dangling keyfob(or any keyfob!!) hanging off of it would look gorgeous!!

You are right Maya, how do you think a skull charm would look? Maybe a skull and the zebra print ponytail scarf? Looks good in my mind, but might be overkill, I don't know.