Pics of My New Balenciaga First in Pewter!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
I got out of my classes today and had a little note in my campus mailbox - i had to drive over to mail services to get my Balenciaga! i swear it was the longest drive of my life (even though it was less than a mile) - so much anticipation! Here are the pics, i :love: :love: :love: it! it's perfect and SO versatile! this may be the start of a large B-bag obsession...

the pics don't really do it justice, it's so hard to get metallic leather to show up well on photo. i'd say it's not so much shiny as it is shimmery, which is my fave kind of metallic leather.

if you're thinking about one of these bags, GET IT!

Attachments

• IMG_0447[1].jpg
    IMG_0447[1].jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0452[1].jpg
    IMG_0452[1].jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0453[1].jpg
    IMG_0453[1].jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0455[1].jpg
    IMG_0455[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0451[1].jpg
    IMG_0451[1].jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 482
It's gorgeous!! :love: I bet it's even prettier in person. That's it, this is the next bag I buy. No bag crush... this is love!

Congrats amanda, I am so happy for you! :nuts: Enjoy it!

amanda said:
I got out of my classes today and had a little note in my campus mailbox - i had to drive over to mail services to get my Balenciaga! i swear it was the longest drive of my life (even though it was less than a mile) - so much anticipation! Here are the pics, i :love: :love: :love: it! it's perfect and SO versatile! this may be the start of a large B-bag obsession...

the pics don't really do it justice, it's so hard to get metallic leather to show up well on photo. i'd say it's not so much shiny as it is shimmery, which is my fave kind of metallic leather.

if you're thinking about one of these bags, GET IT!

It's beautiful, Amanda!! :P