Pics of My New Balenciaga First in Pewter!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
I got out of my classes today and had a little note in my campus mailbox - i had to drive over to mail services to get my Balenciaga! i swear it was the longest drive of my life (even though it was less than a mile) - so much anticipation! Here are the pics, i :love: :love: :love: it! it's perfect and SO versatile! this may be the start of a large B-bag obsession...

the pics don't really do it justice, it's so hard to get metallic leather to show up well on photo. i'd say it's not so much shiny as it is shimmery, which is my fave kind of metallic leather.

if you're thinking about one of these bags, GET IT!

Attachments

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
It's gorgeous!! :love: I bet it's even prettier in person. That's it, this is the next bag I buy. No bag crush... this is love!

Congrats amanda, I am so happy for you! :nuts: Enjoy it!

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
daaaang...I'm usually not at ALL into metallic bags, but this one makes me want it. it's lovely.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
It's a beauty! Congrats and enjoy! Welcome to the world of Balenciaga.... lol

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
amanda said:
I got out of my classes today and had a little note in my campus mailbox - i had to drive over to mail services to get my Balenciaga! i swear it was the longest drive of my life (even though it was less than a mile) - so much anticipation! Here are the pics, i :love: :love: :love: it! it's perfect and SO versatile! this may be the start of a large B-bag obsession...

the pics don't really do it justice, it's so hard to get metallic leather to show up well on photo. i'd say it's not so much shiny as it is shimmery, which is my fave kind of metallic leather.

if you're thinking about one of these bags, GET IT!
It's beautiful, Amanda!! :P

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Good for you! The color looks amazing and I bet it's even better in person! Have fun w/ it. I'm sure it's gonna be very versatile!:smile: