Pics of my Moka Quilted Bay!

brigitte0810

Jul 23, 2007
:yahoo:So here they are, pics of my bay!:yahoo:
As I seem to have difficulties resizing the pics (how do you all manage?!:confused1:) you have to go to that link below and then click "My Moka Bay". Sorry, that's the best I can offer right now!:shame:

Last edited by a moderator:
:yahoo:So here they are, pics of my bay!:yahoo:
As I seem to have difficulties resizing the pics (how do you all manage?!) you have to go to that link below and then click "My Moka Bay". Sorry, that's the best I can offer right now!

:woohoo:Congrats once again Brigitte - the Bay was definitely worth the money and worth waiting for:yes:...it looks absolutely fabulous on you:tup::tup::tup:. It looks like it's in excellent condition too. Wear her in good health & enjoy :smile:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thank you ladies, so sweet of you...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Fraulein Brigitte you look fabulous carrying your new baby. Each day I wear my Bay I fall more deeply in love. BTW love the slide show. What a cute idea! Also the Mocha Bay rates very high in my book!! Enjoy!!

I'm so jealous. shes a lovely shape and size! Is that the normal bay size?
It' the medium size, but I think they have slightly smaller ones, too, as I have noticed on the LVR site, mine is 35x25 cm, whereas the slightly smaller ones are 20x30cm. Hope that you will find your Bay or any other dream bag really soon, I'm sure you will!:yes:

Fraulein Brigitte you look fabulous carrying your new baby. Each day I wear my Bay I fall more deeply in love. BTW love the slide show. What a cute idea! Also the Mocha Bay rates very high in my book!! Enjoy!!
Thank you for your nice compliments! I feel the same with the Bay, isn't it a lot of fun to carry it?:yahoo:
Tagullah, you knew it!:heart:
As for the slide show, the site does it automatically, but I'm glad you like it!:shame: