Pics of my LE Cocker as promised! Yay

Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful and edgy at the same time. A significant addition to your BV collection once you have progressed beyond BV's basic bags..... I am so envious!

It's so lovely, Syma! The color is wonderful and I have always liked the detail work like on this bag--it looks like embroidery from a distance.

You really got a great price on it, too. Congratulations!

fantabulous!!! (is that a word?) I had to make up a word to describe it 'coz I couldn't think of one...:P fantastic...fabulous...kwim?

such a unique piece and it looks great on you too! :girlsigh:

Syma, the bag is beauitful and it definitley had your name on it! I know how you agonized over exchanging the maxi but I can tell from your post you're very happy with your decision. The bag is so unique; a real head turner. It looks comfortable on you shoulder and arm and the closure is like the Sloane...and I know how much you like your Sloane! Boxermom is right; the detailing looks like fine embroidery. It's truly the work of a skilled artisan. The color is seasonless. I can see why it won your heart over. Wear it in good health!

Absolutely beautiful!! The details are just gorgeous, love the braided brass ring! And how the bag falls when in use.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you so much for all your kind words, Kiss_p, angelic dust, mystilleto, pebz, ML Bags, Minda, Boxermom, Bullshopper, Godzilla, Ouija Board, Armcandyaddict, Uclaboi, Rox Rocks, Sum, LLaneedle and Ms Piggy. :flowers:You guys have all been so kind supporting my decision for the exchange even though I know a few of you have bought the studded veneta.

It is funny how Boxermom and LLannedle thought the python looks like embroidery because I thought the bag was embroidered when I first saw it in a distance!

Ms Piggy I loved the braided brass ring too and the slouchy leather, I'm so glad we're cocker twins! It is such a shame they are discontinuing this style it works so well as a handheld and shoulder bag.

Syma, beautiful bag with amazing details and you do indeed wear it well! Thanks for sharing - I love how this forum allows us to see the range of bags BV produces, especially the more limited ones!