Pics of my L'Amores!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I'm losing it, since I am keeping both bags. :nuts:

They are so cute!! :heart::heart: Gioco for carrying tons of stuff for a long day outdoors. (Will it work for a baby bag?) And the small one for regular stuff. I think the bambinone contains all the characters in this Amore pattern! Only found this perfect one out of 6 of them! :tup:

I love looking at each of those characters. I'll have to introduce them to my "future" kids someday !! :smile:

I'll be on a toki ban until Trasporto or Vacanze...

Attached Files:

2. nah, it makes sense to keep both since they're different styles, bagfever! :tup:
    cute amores! love the side of the bambinone w/adios&ciaociao and bastardino&polpettina &the milks. that side has all my favorites for that print.

3. Thanks! I LUV the Milks too!

4. Congrats! I love this print

5. I love L'Amore. Mine's a Campeggio so I have all the characters in it. :smile: The Bambinone is super cute too!

6. Ohh, very cute! Congrats!

7. Wow, that's a great Bambinone! The sushi is my fave :biggrin:D I have a Gioco in this print too~

8. I love that print :heart:

9. great bambinone. I have one too they are great great great! I didn't think I would use mine much, but I ended up using this one all the time.

10. Love both bags. Congratz! :yahoo:

11. cute!! congrats :biggrin:

12. congrats on your 2 l'amores! I love that print and you got it in 2 great styles!! yay! :biggrin:

13. O:huh:Ooo very pretty Amore bags :tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice