Pics of my kids

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't think I've posted pics of my *kids* yet so I thought I would share them. Besides our parrot, we have 3 dogs...from big to tiny. Our GSD is huge, 125 lbs and a total sissy. He has a mean bark and is an excellent guard dog, but he's a sweetie. Our Chi is about 4 lbs and thinks he's a German Shepherd!! LOL Snooper, Yorkie mix, is our oldest dog and gets away with everything. She's the princess of the house.

Manto, GSD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snooper, YorkiePoo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tito, Chihuahua
    [​IMG]

He was a puppy in the pic, put him on a model motorcycle... wish I would've had a leather jacket for him!
    [​IMG]

2. Sooooo adorable!!!!!! Great pics!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

3. Beautiful, fun, and happy pups!

4. Beautiful children!! Love your GS! He's a beauty :smile: We had a GS - Rot mix and he always acted like he was a big tough bully, but in reality he was the biggest pushover ever! :smile:

5. I :heart: Snooper with a PJ and bow!!

6. Aww, they're all so cute! Their individual personalities really show through in those pictures.

7. They are all such cuties!!!

8. You have an adorable crew! I LOVE the pic of your pup on the motorcycle!

9. Beautiful dogs!! My DH is adding a boxer puppy to our menagerie but I wanted a German shepherd because they are such noble-looking dogs. Yours is a real stunner---well, all of them are!

10. Thanks ya'll!

11. OMG they are all precious!!

Manto is so noble looking...LOVE shepards!!

(and, obviously, Chihuahuas! LOL)

12. I love your kids!! they are adorable!

13. Tito on motorcycle looks so cute :heart:

14. Love the motorcycle pic! Your kids are adorable

15. Your German Shep is perfectly posed. They all look so happy! Such a nice bunch of kids.