Pics of my Ink Twiggy and Caramel Box

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm not much of a photographer, but here is my small family...I'm calling them "peanut butter and jelly."*L*

[​IMG]

2. Welcome!!! Love your b-bags! Great colors too by the way! Thanks for posting your pics!

3. LOVE IT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ok... I may start hyperventilating here! I love PB&J reference too! It's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

4. Those are really cute. Congratulations and great name. One day I hope to have a peanut butter....

5. Welcome and congrats on the new bags. Great, great colors!

6. Yummy! Btw, you take great pics!

7. :love: i'm in love with your Twiggys!

thanks so much for sharing!!!!

go the b-bag! :amuse:

8. I love the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE PIC!!!

I am so torn between getting a BOX or TWIGGY.. But I know for SURE that I will be buying it in the INK color! SO GORGEOUS!!!

You must be so happy :biggrin:

10. You're ink is beautifuL!!! What's nice is that it doesn't seem really shiny like some other ink's out there. :biggrin:

11. your ink twiggy is such a gorgeous shade!! great picture and thanks for sharing :smile:

12. Lovely! They do look like peanut butter and jelly, don't they?!?! Funny! Beautiful picture, too! Thanks!

13. Gorgeous Bbags!!! P&J :lol: That is too cute!!

14. Ooh...I need a PB&J! Too cute! Lovely bags...my DH says that I should mention that I can't get my "family" of bags in one photo...at least without a wide angle lens! Just his two cents...LOL!

15. GORGEOUS!!!:love: :love: :love:

Those colours really look amazing side by side, too. You've inspired me to want clothing (and bags!) in those colours!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice