Pics of my Holiest Holy Grail: An 04 Turquoise Twiggy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I would share my excitement with my fellow bbag lovers! After years of searching, I can't believe I finally found her! I was beginning to think it would never happen! And I was lucky enough to find one in pristine condition. :love: (A big thanks to the person who helped me get my HG!)

I've taken pics with and without flash, it is difficult to capture the true greenish blue color.

Here she is, my holiest of HG's, my 04 Light Turquoise Twiggy! :yahoo:

turq1.JPG

turq2.JPG

turq3.JPG

turq4.JPG

Family shot:
    turq5.JPG

A matching Campagnon wallet will be joining the family sometime this week :smile:. Needless to say, this is my all-time favorite balenciaga color!

Thanks for looking!

2. OMG That is 1 Beautiful Bag!!!!!!!!!!

3. Congrats on such an amazing find!!

4. Absolutely amazing! I am so happy for you to have found your ultimate HG and in such outstanding condition!

Congrats and thanks for the drool-worthy pics!

5. she is a gorgeous addition to your collection! congrats!

6. Thanks so much Z&J, CoutureObsessed, willowsmom and Jzlyn!

7. Yummy family shot!! :drool: :drool: Your blue collection is nearly complete!! ;)

8. yummy family shot!

9. Congratulations! 04 Turq is one of my favorite colors too! You have an amazing collection!

10. WOW!!!!:drool:
    One AMAZING 04 Turq Twiggy! It looks like in MINT condition! Great collection~~~

11. It's not in just pristine condition...IT LOOKS BRAND NEW!!!:nuts: Congrats!!!

12. so sweet. congrats on finding your hhg!

13. So yummy looking, I love it! Congrats!

14. WOW!!! Congrats!!
    I love your mini mini coin ~ super cute:love:
    [​IMG]

15. OMG! I am so :drool:ing over all those lovely turqs.