Pics of my Growing Bbag Collection!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bbag family has grown, so I thought I'd share some new pics :flowers:. The only thing missing is my Ultimate Holy Grail, a 2004 Turquoise Twiggy, that I finally found today after searching for over 2 years!

Family shot (05 Turquoise Day, 07 Vert D'eau Day, 04 Seafoam Purse, 04 Marron Twiggy, 04 Seafoam Twiggy, 05 Turquoise First, 04 Turquoise First new condition, 04 Turquoise First - preloved condition, 04 Seafoam First, 05 Turquoise Mini Twiggy, 05 Sky Blue Makeup, 04 Turquoise Mini Mini Coin Purse) :

bbag1.JPG

05 Turquoise Family (First, Mini Twiggy and Day)

bbag2.JPG

04 Turquoise Family (Like-new First, Preloved First, Mini Mini Coin Purse - soon will be adding my HG Twiggy!)

bbag3.JPG

04 Seafoam Family (Purse, Twiggy, First)

bbag4.JPG

I think my collection needs some sort of pink, but that will have to wait after the purchase I made today...Anyway, thanks for looking! :flowers:

2. omg! every single one in your collection is a HG! simply divine congrats!
    u know if u ever wanna offload anything.... ;)

3. You have an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G collection! :drool:

4. oh wow its like a sea of balenciaga :dothewave: !! with one piece of driftwood floating around (marron twiggy) :lol: !!

beautiful collection ! i'm drooling over your 05 turq first !! so yummy :drool: and I agree with jzlyn... if you ever wanna unload a few :tup:

5. ^^ hip, hip, hooray for the "blue sea" :party:

p.s. maybe my black sea & your blue sea should
    get together (lol!!!) :graucho:

6. wwowowowowow, 05 turq wowowowowowowow!
    you love blue/green i can tell...

7. Girllll!!!

Love your "blue sea!"

8. omg! drool!

9. stunning collections!! :nuts: are those seafoam that i see??!!

10. Your Turq family is :love: Very lovely, thanks for sharing!

11. Fashion_junky, this is one of the best blue/green collections ever!!! :nuts: :tup: Congrats on getting your turquoise twiggy too! :yahoo::yahoo:

12. That is just an HG celebration!!! Thanks for sharing!

13. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm stunned at this array of rare blue/greens... and I seriously covet that Seafoam first :love:

14. :drool:Fantastic Collection:drool:

So very jealous!

15. WAO!!! Fantastic!!!