PICS of my gorgeous new Paraty!!

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
:heart::heart::heart: Here it finally is, my new medium Paraty in Old Pink...
It is SO gorgeous and smells SO good! What a fantastic and really unique neutral that will be perfect all year round. The pics are from inside at night with a flash and definitely don't do the bag justice. The color is quite different depending on the lighting - from taupe to gray to brown to dusty mauve. I love it! Thanks to shyla14 for connecting me with her fabulous SA!!

paraty1.jpgparaty2.jpgparaty3.jpg

paraty4.jpgparaty5.jpg

what a gorgeous bag!! I'm really loving this color.. it's making me think if i'm making the right decision about getting the python version.. Congrats!! Does it hold a lot of stuff??

^^^ It holds more than my regular Paddy and is easier to get into. Right now I have a HUGE Balenciaga Compagnon wallet, a Bal mini purse, a sunglasses case and a large cosmetic pouch in there with room to spare.

hot! hot! so cute, i did see this in real life and it's gorgeous and neutral, not too heavy. i like that fact that it does not any screaming chloe logo but definitely chloe and bag lovers alike would recognize it.
congratulations, show us modelling shots.

:heart::heart::heart: Here it finally is, my new medium Paraty in Old Pink...
It is SO gorgeous and smells SO good! What a fantastic and really unique neutral that will be perfect all year round. The pics are from inside at night with a flash and definitely don't do the bag justice. The color is quite different depending on the lighting - from taupe to gray to brown to dusty mauve. I love it! Thanks to shyla14 for connecting me with her fabulous SA!!

View attachment 552288View attachment 552289View attachment 552290

View attachment 552291View attachment 552292

Congrats to your new bag :heart: And welcome to the "Old Pink Paraty Club" :tup: I love mine and wear it every day!