PICS of my gorgeous new Paraty!!

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
:heart::heart::heart: Here it finally is, my new medium Paraty in Old Pink...
It is SO gorgeous and smells SO good! What a fantastic and really unique neutral that will be perfect all year round. The pics are from inside at night with a flash and definitely don't do the bag justice. The color is quite different depending on the lighting - from taupe to gray to brown to dusty mauve. I love it! Thanks to shyla14 for connecting me with her fabulous SA!!

paraty1.jpg paraty2.jpg paraty3.jpg

paraty4.jpg paraty5.jpg

juldoc

Apr 5, 2008
^^^ It holds more than my regular Paddy and is easier to get into. Right now I have a HUGE Balenciaga Compagnon wallet, a Bal mini purse, a sunglasses case and a large cosmetic pouch in there with room to spare.

shyla14

teddi's mama
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
hot! hot! so cute, i did see this in real life and it's gorgeous and neutral, not too heavy. i like that fact that it does not any screaming chloe logo but definitely chloe and bag lovers alike would recognize it.
congratulations, show us modelling shots.

Shivadiva

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
:heart::heart::heart: Here it finally is, my new medium Paraty in Old Pink...
It is SO gorgeous and smells SO good! What a fantastic and really unique neutral that will be perfect all year round. The pics are from inside at night with a flash and definitely don't do the bag justice. The color is quite different depending on the lighting - from taupe to gray to brown to dusty mauve. I love it! Thanks to shyla14 for connecting me with her fabulous SA!!

View attachment 552288 View attachment 552289 View attachment 552290

View attachment 552291 View attachment 552292

Congrats to your new bag :heart: And welcome to the "Old Pink Paraty Club" :tup: I love mine and wear it every day!