Pics of my first LV purchase!

Congrats!!:woohoo: You look awesome, I too think the monty is a fab bag. What changed your mind about the palermo? What size palermo did you have?

I had the Palermo PM which my husband chose for me as a gift, I never tried it on. I loved the pleat and versatility of the 2 strap options, but the zipper seemed clunky and cumbersome compared to the buttery smooth Monty and I didn't like the boxiness of the bottom-it seemed to jut to far out on my slimmish frame. I've seen it look great on other people though.

I am a totally newbie to the LV forum and am looking forward to making my first in-store purchase. It is always nice to see what people choose as their first bag. I LOVE your choices!!! And can I just say, when I read that your son is in college, I had to read it twice because you don't look old enough to have a child in college!!!!:biggrin:

I am a totally newbie to the LV forum and am looking forward to making my first in-store purchase. It is always nice to see what people choose as their first bag. I LOVE your choices!!! And can I just say, when I read that your son is in college, I had to read it twice because you don't look old enough to have a child in college!!!!:biggrin:

Thank you so much! I will actually be the big 5-0 on my next birthday, which doesn't depress me because it's a great reason to receive a new bag! :smile:

I think the anticipation of perusing the forum and trying to decide which bag to buy was half the fun-enjoy!

I had the Palermo PM which my husband chose for me as a gift, I never tried it on. I loved the pleat and versatility of the 2 strap options, but the zipper seemed clunky and cumbersome compared to the buttery smooth Monty and I didn't like the boxiness of the bottom-it seemed to jut to far out on my slimmish frame. I've seen it look great on other people though.

I know what you mean regarding the boxiness of the bottom, it is the one thing I don't care for on that bag, but it still is next on my list. You still made an excellent choice:tup:

Thank you so much! I will actually be the big 5-0 on my next birthday, which doesn't depress me because it's a great reason to receive a new bag! :smile:

I think the anticipation of perusing the forum and trying to decide which bag to buy was half the fun-enjoy!

I was thinking the same thing. BTW, you're turning 50?!? No way! You look great!