PICS OF MY FIRST LV:Damier Ebene Berkeley!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cute purse!

2. Congrats! I sold mine because I wasn't using her as much as my SO Damier Deauville, but it always looks fabulous!! Good choice!! :smile:

3. Love it!! Congrats!

4. i A D O R E this bag - it is SO classy!!! Congratulations!!!

5. Gorgeous, congrats!

6. Congrats!!

7. LOL!! Thanks! I got carried away trying to show the inside of the bag....glad u liked!!!

8. Thanks!!! Actually that's the best thing about this bag...is that u can adjust the handles so u can put it on your shoulder as well as carrying it on your arm. It is quite sturdy in the bottom its got like a division in the bottom to avoid sagging....but I've notice when u pack a lot in it or a 4L applejuice container, it does look with a slight sag. It looks gorgeous anyway.

In conclusion...If u put ur everyday things in it, it won't sag...because of the sturdy bottom, but if u want to create that sag, I think its possible as well. :smile:

Get this bag...u won't regret it!

9. Thank you! I'm not an LV expert, but all I can say is GET THIS BAG. Its diffrent, its not very popular, and if u own a speedy, you'll probably feel ur carrying the cousin....and u can use it in ur shoulder if u decide too! Let me know if u get it!!

10. OMG....ARE U A PSCYCHIC OR SOMETHING?!? LOL!!!
    Its ridiculous...I didn't think I'd be thinking of a second bag so quickly!!! I thinking on the Odeon PM or MM... I think I'm officially in trouble! Lol!

11. LMAO!!!
    Well, I thought if I'm joining the club, I better bring something diffrent to the table... Right??

It means a lot all of the feedback I'm getting from all u LV experts!!

12. Congrats! It's gorgeous!

13. congrats..its beautiful!

14. Congrats!! I'v been loving this bag since it came... You lucky girl:smile:

15. It's gorgeous! Fantastic choice on your first, very original :tup: Congrats!