PICS OF MY FIRST LV:Damier Ebene Berkeley!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow ! really nice ....congrats...

2. LOVE this bag, would've been my first LV as well but it wasn't available when i was at the store, so i ended up with a tivoli. BUT, maybe it can be my second bag! hehe

Can you put the handles through you shoulder? Or is it strictly a handheld bag like the speedy? Also is the bottom sturdy, or does it sag when there's stuff in it? Thx!

3. congrats! beautiful first lv!

4. Lovely, congrats!

5. Wow! That's an impressive first LV. Gorgeous. Congrats!

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats!

8. I have always liked the Berkeley but since I had the Hampstead I hestiated to buy it feeling like they were to similar with the plate and all. I've since sold the Hampstead so seeing your new bag has made me rethink it. Congratulations, great choice on your first!

9. Very beautiful, congrats!

10. Very pretty!

Congrats on your 1st LV!

11. its gorgeous!!! :cloud9: congrats!!!

12. Congrats!

13. what a beautiful first purchase. I'm sure this won't be your last. I'll bet you're thinking about the next bag to get... right? :biggrin: congrats!!

14. Wonderful Wonderful choice!!!!! Congrats!!!!

15. Congrats! I love your choice of "stuff" to put into it.