Pics of my ex-love before the LV party

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Misty_situation, u seem to looooooove papillons :smile:

3. I actually only have three atm:rolleyes:

The framboise vernis papillon arrived from LT just couple of days ago.

4. ohh misty youv got a gorgeous papillon family now!!
    and the zippy matches the pap, so cute, and love the color! mmm whenever i see your new bags im so tempted to go check them out at the store.. so bad for me

5. I'm confused! By "ex-love" do you mean you bought something else that you love even more? BTW, I personally love your bags!

6. If you carried your framboise vernis bedford to the event, I might have seen you?

7. Indeed:yes:

I am now head over heels in :heart: with my Miroir papillionS:love:

8. :nuts: Really?

What were you wearing? What bag did you have? With friends or DH or alone? Teeeeeeeeeeell me!

9. That's a really cute purse! :smile:

10. Just making sure it really was you I saw. I think you were standing at the back of the store? I was with DH who was trying on some damier geant and utah bags, along with all the men there (moet must be doing its job). I had my black multicolore alma, and had a conspicuous big LV box all paid for and wrapped up (the gold speedy) at my feet. If you are asian, I must have seen correctly. That bedford is spanking new and bright. I noticed cos I've got the french purse and cles in the framboise as well.

11. how beautiful

12. Framboise is deeeelicious. :yes:
    I have the lavender (baby blue) from when it first came out. That was my first high end bag :heart:

13. Lovelove those!! I don´t generally like the Papillon but in vernis it´s stunning!

14. Very pretty.

15. :nuts:omgosh your family is going to look AmAzing together :drool: ! you have to take a family pic soon for us!!