pics of my ebay blue MAM!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got my Blue Ebay MAM today..I LUV it! THe color is not navy, its a true dark cool blue.
    Leather is very butter soft, not completely matte, has a very slight subtle sheen.
    I dont know what the actual color is called. But I sure love her! Second pic has flash, the darker ones are a more true rep of the actual color.

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous color! Congrats!!

3. what a great color and a great bag!!! enjoy!

4. Beautiful bag :drool: and I bet that color will look great with everything.

5. It's gorgeous! I'm pretty sure that's the one I had my eye on too! Congrats!!! :party:

6. all i can say is "wow"

7. Wow, great eBay find. That's a beautiful color.

8. I wish my catholic school unifroma hadn't been navy because I love it and it's gorg in the MAM I jsut can't get past that ! :sad:

9. I like that color a lot. Very cute!

10. Congrats on scoring the beauty!

11. It's gorgeous! Is it navy or or is it stonewash blue? The color looks a lot like a stonewash blue Nikki someone else had. Congrats, you've got my RM hg! :drool:

12. The color is so chic

13. Congrats - It's beautiful!

14. Hi Hedi Sr, another nice bag you've got! I love the leather on this bag! :smile:

15. beautiful!