pics of my cornflower bag finally

coda72

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
Here's some not so great pics of my cornflower first. These were taken without the flash, but I think they make the bag a little darker than it appears in real life. Sorry about them being slightly blurry, I'm not a great photographer, and I'm not feeling well today. In the picture of the back of the bag, you can see some of the veininess. The front of the bag isn't as veiny. I like this bag, but I still find myself yearning for French Blue!

Attachments

• pursephoto2.jpg
    pursephoto2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 76
  • pursephoto1.jpg
    pursephoto1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 81
  • pursephoto3_edited.jpg
    pursephoto3_edited.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 73
I was wondering what you decided to do about this bag. I like the bag (cornflower was my first bag as well), but it's what you like that matters. Beautiful bag! I just love this color.:smile:

Lizz, I'm still not sure what to do about this bag. I really like it, and if Aloharag doesn't end up getting any FB firsts in that will make the decision very easy.

Gorgeous! I LOVE cornflower!!! It looks incredible with your jeans (and everything else, I'm sure.) Congratulations...and hope you're back in fighting form soon! :boxing:

Thank you Nanaz, Zacorey, and Girlycharlie.

Girlycharlie, I really can only see myself having one blue bag, so I have to decide which color I like better.

I know what you mean... I'm trying to decide between a Marine Mid-Afternoon, Marine City, or Ink City… but then I also want a Grape bag :wtf: In my mind, Grape and blues colors are sort of the same... decisions, decsions :sad: I feel your pain ;)

Thank you, Kristy. I noticed also in the picture that my bag looks a little big for me. Oh well, the first is the smallest bag I will get. I am pretty short at 5'2", but I need to lose about 10 pounds before I'll be happy!