PICS of my Coach Scarves!!!

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
It was so easy to post my Coach bags, I'm going to throw in the scarves just for fun!!

My Coach Scarves:
Coach Scarves 070818 027.jpg

I adore scarves and have many, though only a few Coach right now. They're all a little crunched because I use them a lot. I tie them on my bags, my neck, my ponytail, whatever! My current favorites are the Concentric scarf at bottom right, and the cream and copper one at top left. There are two more on my wish list right now.;)

i have that concentric scarf and was wondering if you could tell me how to tie it prettily to bags? it's my first scarf (love it!) but i just suck at the whole tying thing!

great collection by the way!

i have that concentric scarf and was wondering if you could tell me how to tie it prettily to bags? it's my first scarf (love it!) but i just suck at the whole tying thing!

great collection by the way!

You can do it milodrinker!!

First I fold it in half, like a pyramid. Then fold it in half again with the point going inward. Keep folding it until it's about 2" wide...a long, skinny rectangle. Once you have that done, tie away! I do the same thing for my neck or a ponytail. There are probably other ways to do it, but this works for me. Just play with it and have fun:tup: