Pics of my Christmas presents from me, to me!!

Great little group (and pretty table they're on !) I am liking that Prada patent red degrade a lot the longer I look at it Miu -- but if you keep diving over on the P side you're going to have to change your nick !!
I like the frame gauffre too -- is it nylon? Can't tell from the pic. The scale likes really nice (buckle details, etc.)

Thanks Jenskar. You're right, I'm seeing almost as many white dust bags in my closet as gray ones! :sweatdrop: The guaffre is nylon. I have NEVER been much of a nylon-type until I came here. I kept hearing lovely things about them and how great they are in inclement weather (altho we get about 5 days of rain a year here in sunny CA), that I just had to have one. I found that one from Prada Beverly Hills at 50% off.
You know, I absolutely LOVE Miu Miu, but lately I haven't seen anything new of theirs that really floats my boat :nogood:. Maybe I'll change my name to Piu2.........on second thought, maybe not :lol:.

I love the nylon Frame Bag - so lovely!! Do you think the BH store has more of those?? Great collection - I'm jealous!!

Not sure if they have the same exact bag anymore, since I bought mine before Christmas. I know that they had the smaller version Tessuto in a beautiful blue and some in green. If you want to call them.......ask for Jenni or Moses. ;)