Pics of my Chanel bags

Cristina said:
I love the ivory jumbo flap, it's stunning. Thanks for sharing your amazing collection :biggrin:

Yes, but VERY heavy. That's why I had no problem letting go of mine when I needed the $$$ to finance something else. Good to know you are enjoying it now.

Smoothoprter said:
Yes, but VERY heavy. That's why I had no problem letting go of mine when I needed the $$$ to finance something else. Good to know you are enjoying it now.

Really? That's good to know. I want a white or camel classic flap eventually, and I love the jumbo size. I've tried on the large size and loved it, maybe I'll just stick with that instead :smile:

I just discovered a new trick with the Jumbos which makes it easier to carry. You can tie a knot inside and the chain becomes shorter and the bag is easier to manage. Now I'd love to find a red jumbo. My Chanel SA told me about that trick. Here's a pic of what I mean by a knot inside. The knot stays in place and does not interfere with capacity. SEE PIC BELOW:

Luccibag said:
I just discovered a new trick with the Jumbos which makes it easier to carry. You can tie a knot inside and the chain becomes shorter and the bag is easier to manage. Now I'd love to find a red jumbo. My Chanel SA told me about that trick. Here's a pic of what I mean by a knot inside. The knot stays in place and does not interfere with capacity.
chanelivoryjumbo004.jpg

NEW SHORTENED LENGTH:

chanelivoryjumbo006.jpg