Pics of My Black Reissue

lovelyxmelody! I love that bag!!!!!!! It looks great on you! Where did you find one? I have the dark silver 2.55 reissue and love it!!! Mine is a 226, a bit smaller... You will definitely have more room with the size that you have!! It's a keeper!!! :yes:

I used to think the 227 was too big for me too. I have three reissues in size 226 and I love them all, but they are not practical for everyday use. I bought a distressed patent reissue in 227 and I love it. I don't think it's too big for me at all.

I think this bag looks FABULOUS on you, not too big at all.

I used to think the 227 was too big for me too. I have three reissues in size 226 and I love them all, but they are not practical for everyday use. I bought a distressed patent reissue in 227 and I love it. I don't think it's too big for me at all.

I think this bag looks FABULOUS on you, not too big at all.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: whenever you wanna get rid of that black 226 I'm waiting.......:roflmfao:

i think it looks great. i agree with Edna; it looks big but in a cool way.
if you feel uncomfortable with it, return it! you should always love what you're wearing, esp with the chanel price tag.

I think you look great, but in the end you have to be comfortable with it of course. I have the same size, actually the same exact bag and I am not the tallest of girls, quite the contrary (5ft1.5) and when I 'wear' it I feel so chic and put together and it actually makes me 'stand' taller!