Pics of my bal family : i hope i'll finally be bal content!

thank you juldoc, girlygirl3, Cate14, madge_168, lovely, milodrinker and pinkboudoir.
pinkboudoir : yes, i do prefer the oval clutch to the flat clutch, i guess that deep down inside me, i am still an RH girl. i got my charbon GSH PT and went a bit crazy about GSH but soon enough, i realized i was more attracted by RH.

Very nice collection!
Love your purple family- violet courier, lilac first, and ink box. :heart::love:

There is some beautiful colour variation on your courier. Does it look like that IRL or it's due to lighting?

Really impossible for me to pick up a favourite: your collection is so beautiful and complete (you have the big bags, the small clutches, the grab&go small bags....and all the possible colors!).
Super congrats!!
I agree with your choices, letting go some styles, but...are you letting go also that cute olive cp?!!

enciell, baileylab, ChiChi143, Babi, cityoflight, Pinkisweets, anitos, thank you all.
babi : i returned the 05 olive cp a week after purchase because i felt that 4 cps were too much in my accessories collection and i prefer VF in the olive shade, there were some tiny scratches on that 05 olive cp which bothered me, so i decided to let it go. no regrets though.
enciell : There is a colour variation on my courier IRL, less visible than on the pics though. it's dued to the exposure to the sun when i was in egypt. i find these shades interesting.

delmilano:heart: - you have an incredible collection! Such a great range of styles, such gorgeous and wearable colors.

thank you *A*, i found out that some styles and colors are not for me. we all learn by our mistakes, but mistakes are quite expensive. that's why i returned some of my impulsive purchases.