pics of my anthracite paddington!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
ordered it from NAP and it got here in 2 days after they verified everything. this was my first time ordering from NAP.

DHL shipped it to my house, and lucky for me i'm off from work today. so i documented everything! packaged in a nice black box (hardcore might i add with a fancy ribbon) this is better than any xmas i've ever had. LOL. i just got this under 30 minutes ago, isn't this cool? i love technology.

the leather feels a little on the crispy side, like the thin balenciaga feel? except crispier. i love the color, it's very dark gray metal.

anyway what do you guys think? i love it. it looks goth. :biggrin:

P30832.jpg

P30833.jpg

P30835.jpg

P30836.jpg

P30837.jpg

P30838.jpg

P30842.jpg

P30843.jpg

P30855.jpg

doea the leather on paddies tend to scratch earily?....i've always stuck to LV cuz i'm sososo accident prone and i hate to ruin my things but i always do....how durable/delicate are they?

jc2239 said:
doea the leather on paddies tend to scratch earily?....i've always stuck to LV cuz i'm sososo accident prone and i hate to ruin my things but i always do....how durable/delicate are they?

the leather on the bag is pretty thick, and i haven't noticed any scratches on my other paddington, i have it in wine. i've only used it for a month or so, and so far so good! i always baby my bags, try to not let them get wet, and they never, ever, ever touch the floor. yuck.

USCgerl said:
Fayden I remember you mentioning that you ordered a whiskey paddington from SS. Is that order still going through? Just curious after that whole SS thread. =)

yup, i still have that order coming in as well. but i won't know if it's authenticate until i get it in february. but i have my fingers crossed that it is. she accepts returns, so i figure no real risk. but i really wanted the anthracite, and since NAP has it in stock, why wait?!

wait, i forget didn't someone order a black paddington from SS? and she had it verified as auth? i can't remember...

is there anyone who dislikes this bag in this color? all comments welcome! and i mean ALL!!!

i'm really happy with it, it's such a diesel bag. lol.

:nuts: Ohh la la....Orginally I did not care for them...just wasn't my fav fav. BUt now......I'm going to be putting this on my things to buy list....

Wow!!! What a beauty. I don't think that would be my first color choice, but since I already have the rouge I would sure not mind adding that beauty to the mix. I love it!!!