Pics of my 06 griege & 05 turquoise cities

1. I've been meaning to post pics of these forever. They are both such lovely & different colors. The griege is so versatile. I'm head over heels for GRIEGE!!

CIMG2061.JPG CIMG2060.JPG CIMG2063.JPG CIMG2064.JPG
  2. Beautiful!! I am also a big fan of Greige!! Your turqouise is lovely too! Thanks for posting your pics.

3. gorgeous :love: . I got my greige day bag on Friday and I have to say, it's one of the most beautiful b bags I have.

4. gorgeous combo!!! Wow that 05 turquoise is in PRISTINE condition! fantastic! and the leather on that greige is lovely! wow!!

5. oh I see... the greige one! Mmmmm.... weeeeeeell.... if you are not too fond of the turquoise.....I guess you know what you could doooooo...... It makes me totally:drool: :drool: :devil: :devil: :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

6. Just simply GORGEOUS. Congrats.:yahoo:

7. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!:heart: OMG! What beautiful colors you got!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

8. Awesome!! they even match each other :smile: so if you want to go as Nicole Richie next year for Halloween you can carry them both at the same time ;)

9. Wow both are beautiful!!!

10. :drool:

11. I really wanna see a griege IRL!!

Lovely bags :smile:

12. me too! would love to see both colors in fact IRL!

13. Wow! Gorgeous!! Thanks for posting the pics!

I LOVE your 05 Turquoise City!! :love: :love:

14. Omigosh. The leather on the griege is so beatiful! Reminds me of the leather from the old days. Pleasantly surprised!

15. gorgeous mpark. congrats. and I love your avatar too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice