pics of mulberry phoebe bag from saks

Bjara said:
Bagpuss....just curious about your feelings on the Darwin leather....is it scratching easily? Do you love your bag?

I'm contemplating one and am conducting my own study. LOL
No scratches yet but oddly enough it looks like the kind of leather that would just look more classic with some scratches and scuffs so I'm not going to be really careful with it. I do love it but now I have my stuff in it and it is getting rather heavy I must say...:cry:

ive been getting interested in their messenger, the leather is suppose to age quickly but thats the beauty of it, i was thinking about the antony in oak, what do you think about it?

fayden, I guess this isn't an issue for you now you've had confirmation from Mulberry it's real, but several designers have their bags assembled in Turkey. Luella is another British designer that does so. Even if the leather comes from Italy (making it real Italian leather) if it's assembled in China, or Turkey or somewhere else, the tag must say it's made there.

fyi, bobellisshoes.com has the phoebe in several colors (tan, dark brown, green, and pink - there's no pic of the dark brown, just click on the tan one and you can choose it from the drop-down menu) on sale for $597. i don't know how much the one from saks was or if it was on sale, but i thought i'd let everyone know.

phoebe.jpg
this is next on my list after the antony, love it!