pics of mulberry phoebe bag from saks

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
here we go, i ordered it from saks, the pics on the site show no white stitching, so i was surprised. also the site said it was made in italy and my tag says made in turkey! talk about false advertising. anyway here are the pics. the bag looks real to me enough, so maybe it is past seasons? :sad2:

P40435.jpg

P40439.jpg

P40440.jpg

P40441.jpg

P40442.jpg

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• P40440.jpg
    P40440.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 744
I like the white stitching, it's a nice contrast.

Are you happy with it? If not, return it! You should love a bag the minute you see it :biggrin: At least that's my opinion. If I'm not thrilled with it, it goes back.

yah it is the brown one. it looks black in the first two pics because the lighting was too dark. but it is a deep brown color. i dunno, it's ok... don't LOVE it though... it might go back. but would be interested to know if it's real. i'll give mulberry a call tomorrow...

fayden said:
the tag says W05, does that stand for winter 2005?

The one thing I noticed is that your tag does not say Darwin leather; it looked like it said "glove". Your hardware also looks shinier than the hardware on the choco Darwin Phoebes.

Maybe, the glove leather had white top-stitching? The Darwin's have the brown stitching?

I definitely think it is real when I see it; but, if it is not what you wanted I say send it back. I know the gals who got them from BobEllisshoes got the Darwin leather Phoebes.

Bottom line - Fayden do you love it?

Fayden, I don't know anything about the stitching etc.. but my sister in -law has it and it looks so different. Munchkin, is that your leather too? Sister's was smooth. I don't know anything more than this info. If you don't love it....I would return it and save for something you adore.

star3777 said:
Fayden, I don't know anything about the stitching etc.. but my sister in -law has it and it looks so different. Munchkin, is that your leather too? Sister's was smooth. I don't know anything more than this info. If you don't love it....I would return it and save for something you adore.

I don't know yet, still have to go home and open it!!!!:lol:

i looked closer and the leather says it's MATT GLOVE. so it's not the darwin one. it's a cute bag though. leather is super soft and pebbled.