Pics of Lola Tote

Jun 9, 2009
These are way overdue, and since I keep forgetting to ask dh to take pics, I decided to take them myself. Not a good idea! They aren't very good. Hopefully they help someone!

Attachments

• L 006.jpg
    L 006.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 366
  • L 005.jpg
    L 005.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 324
  • L 003.jpg
    L 003.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 261
I took a couple pics with my large black Lola, I'm 5'4'', 125lbs for reference

346902156_o.jpg

346902198_o.jpg

I will keep a look out for you for a bittersweet one. I know one popped back up on Aster Alice and there is a 25% coupon which I posted in the deals section. There is a black one on ebay still for $415, but I haven't seen a bittersweet one in so long.

Thanks for the pics, Olidivia! The black is stunning and looks fabulous on you. It's always the case that IRL pics like yours and AZ's are so much better than the official pics or of celebs.

In my opinion it is much lighter, it doesn't have as much hardware . The Zip tote has three large compartments which also add to the weight. The flat handles of the lola make it easier to wear on the shoulder as compared to the dylan zip tote's rounded handles.

wow!!! I'm only about a year late. Saw this bag on a blog somewhere and thought OMG thats the one for me . After I offload some others on ebay of course. I know it's an old style but the leather looks gorgeous. THere's a brown one on bonanza atm. Does anyone know of any black ones?

I took a couple pics with my large black Lola, I'm 5'4'', 125lbs for reference

346902156_o.jpg

346902198_o.jpg