Pics of Lockit with Clochette- What do you think??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, well here it is the clochette I ordered to go with my Mono lockit PM. What do you guys think?? Yay or nay? Thanks for the opinions guys!!

DSCN0478.jpg DSCN0479.jpg DSCN0480.jpg
  2. LOVE IT!!!:love:

3. I say Yay! I think it looks great with it!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

4. Beautiful!

5. lOVE IT..It meant to be there..LV really should consider this..

6. Looks so nice!!

7. Seriously, it should come with it. That looks fab-U-lous

8. Thank you guys! I just wasn't sure because it doesn't ACTUALLY come with the bag. Although it should!! It was only 20 bucks too!! I think I like it, I just hope everyone doesn't think it's fake because "the real bag doesn't come with a clochette", kwim?? OH well, I like it.

9. $20 BUCKS!!! WOW!! I want to just buy em! lol

10. Gorgeous!!!! And you know it's real. It really should come with one...it looks fantastic! :yahoo:
    I'd love to have a clochette with my initial heat stamped on it. :love:

11. :idea: :idea: Hey....that's a great idea!!!

12. :lol: Matt, you crack me up!!

13. So what did you do, attach the keys that came with the lock to the clochette or did clochette already come withe keys?:shame:

14. The bag itself came with the keys to the lock that it comes with. So, I just attached the keys to the clochette. So, it is actually the keys that come with the lock. (not that I'd ever lock the bag though).

15. ooooh I love it! it looks great on you!

I really wanted one but when I went into the boutique, the SA told me there was a waiting list!! And once the bag arrived, LV full filled all the backorders and now there is none available! Will have to wait for the next shipment.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice