Designer086.jpg

Designer087.jpg

Size Comparison...
Designer084.jpg

Lipgloss charm!!

th_Designer088.jpg

Legacy Ponytail Scarf && Polka Dot Ponytail Scarf in Lilac

Designer082.jpg

And the last two pictures are of Valentino trying to squeeze into my purse after I set it down...when I get my purse he knows we are going somewhere and he thinks he is smaller than what he really is lol He was getting tangled in the straps!

Designer081.jpg

Designer080.jpg

haha!!! silly dog!

I love my new purchases and I LOVE PCE!!

My august purchases are officially over...now I have to amass them all for a group picture!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting a pic of the amethyst mini skinny. My store didn't have any so I had to order it today (and also the bottle green color).... Love the legacy lining- Bonus!!! Can't wait to get them.

#1 I LOVE your dog.

I've been dying for that mini skinny!!! Can you fit cards in it? And I got the same legacy pony tail scarf!!

Thanks...hehe... and YES! you can fit cards...but you have to put them in a certain way...you have to tilt and angle them in and do it from the side away from the zipper

for example...the cards should run parrallel to the zipper as you put them in. Then you just put them down and there's plenty of room

I'm NOT DONE YET!!!

I also bought these from eBay...I LOVE the Metallic purple

Designer089.jpg

Designer090.jpg

So yes, this is the group picture of all my august purchases

Designer092.jpg

I felt the need to accesorize

Designer093.jpg

So BAN???!!! NEVER THAT!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!

Your doggie is adorable. I had to call my DH over to see the pics. He thought he was cute too.
BTW... I love that mini skinny. That is the most gorgeous color and is so unique. Plus it has legacy lining. :love: The scarfs and the lipgloss charm are super cute too. I love the colors you always pick out.

I'm NOT DONE YET!!!

I also bought these from eBay...I LOVE the Metallic purple

Designer089.jpg

Designer090.jpg

So yes, this is the group picture of all my august purchases

Designer092.jpg

I felt the need to accesorize

Designer093.jpg

So BAN???!!! NEVER THAT!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!

I love that lavender/lilac (I never can distinguish which is which) bag (in the right in your pic). I saw that at the Nags Head NC outlet earlier this month but my friend talked me out of it... said it looked to small on me. I'm kicking myself now though, I really like that bag!!

Wow - I will now add that turnlock skinny to my upcoming Legacy lipgloss order! Love ALL of your August purchases - you got some great stuff, and I love accessories too! Your doggie is soo cute - I miss my Maggie puppy sooo much being on vacation.