pics of large pocket alexandra as promised

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow!!! LOVE IT!!!

3. Very Cool!!!
    Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

4. Congrats....the bag looks huge...
    Do you know the measurements??

5. double post

6. WOW! I LOVE IT! I had just said to my husband a couple of weeks ago that I wished Alexandra had a front pocket. :smile: This looks great on you! congrats!

7. Really nice and looks great on you. Wonder if Coach will do the smaller Alexandras with the pocket too?

8. Ooooooo....very pretty!!! What color is the lining? How do you like it?

9. I like it! How are you feeling about it?

10. looks nice! i like it.

11. REALLY pretty...love how she looks on you too!! :smile:

12. It's so nice!! I've been having more peeling problems with my large gunmetal Alexandra... I'm liking this one to replace it!

13. pretty! Love this bag, you wear it beautifully.

14. Very nice! Thanks for sharing pics! She looks great on you!!! :tup:

15. #15 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    thank you everyone for your kind comments. I'm trying to decide if it's too big for me. I can't remember the measurements. I love how shiny the leather is. I'm a little bummed about the lining ,it's beige, not sure I like the color of the lining. It also has the zipper in the back like the other alexandras. I will be thinking about it over the next few days and try to decide if I'll keep it or not. the leather is very soft, I like that about it and I love the front pocket. I should have taken the paper off the pocket before the picture was taken.