Which sized JUC ring?

• Small

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • Regular

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

Tote Ali

Jul 2, 2018
Hi PF hope you're having happy holidays...

Does anyone have pics of the small vs regular JUC ring side by side? Trying to get a sense for proportions on a hand...

And would also love to hear which size you like the most!

Screenshot_20201224-214736.png

Reactions: CoCoBelle

18karatblonde

Dec 16, 2020
I personally like the smaller size. To give some context: I have long skinny fingers, so the regular sized JUC ring looks like a ring pop & to be quite honest it looks like a parody of itself (on my fingers atleast). The smaller size is for sure dainty & I feel like it’s appropriate for stacking with other rings. Both rings however are statement pieces given that they are nail rings, but that’s my take on the SM vs reg JUC! :smile:

Purrrple

Dec 12, 2011
I personally like the smaller size. To give some context: I have long skinny fingers, so the regular sized JUC ring looks like a ring pop & to be quite honest it looks like a parody of itself (on my fingers atleast). The smaller size is for sure dainty & I feel like it’s appropriate for stacking with other rings. Both rings however are statement pieces given that they are nail rings, but that’s my take on the SM vs reg JUC! :smile:
LOL ring pop is very accurate

swiss-miss

Apr 6, 2017
Hi PF hope you're having happy holidays...

Does anyone have pics of the small vs regular JUC ring side by side? Trying to get a sense for proportions on a hand...

And would also love to hear which size you like the most!

View attachment 4937546
there u go!

Attachments

Tote Ali

Jul 2, 2018
You are welcome, I did not buy either of them for now, hoping for the small one being released in a diamond version at some stage... Got a bag for xmas instead ;)
Ooh small with diamonds would be such a good combination. They've just done a small JUC bracelet with diamonds, so who knows!

Reactions: 7777777 and Noyerx