Pics of Hayden Harnett Suki, Nico and Sophia dress

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
Here are some shots of my Suki in saddle, the Nico in Currant and the Sophia dress in yellow.

I'm still not sure if I'm keeping the dress - the bf said 'hey, are you going to wear a belt with that?' which he pretty much always says when i wear anything with volume, but it's so bright and happy and i love these tent shapes, even if they aren't the most flattering on me. sometimes i don't think guys get any dress that isn't cut with a wasp waist :rolleyes:.

the suki however is staying with me 4-eva :yahoo: i'm sorry that i had to take these pics inside - it has not stopped raining for days and i wanted to get these up before the sale ends. to get a real grip on the saddle color, go to the HH website. IRL it's alot 'richer' and a bit darker than it appears in my pics.

Attachments

• Nico1.JPG
    Nico1.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 605
  • Nico2.JPG
    Nico2.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 688
  • Suki.JPG
    Suki.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 583
  • Suki1.JPG
    Suki1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 783
  • Suki2.JPG
    Suki2.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 616
The dress suits you - goes so well with your suki!
It's still raining there? Where are you? I'm in San Francisco, and it's nice here. You drive out of the city, and you can already wear that dress in today's weather! :yes:

The dress suits you - goes so well with your suki!
It's still raining there? Where are you? I'm in San Francisco, and it's nice here. You drive out of the city, and you can already wear that dress in today's weather! :yes:

i'm so jealous!! i'm in boston, and it's been damp, clammy and cold for so long that i am seriously wondering if i was teleported to london somehow ;)

OMG! That dress looks so amazing on you that I almost didn't see the handbags! (which is really saying something since I love HH bags!). I think it really suits you...I wish I could say the same for me but alas I do not have your legs:sweatdrop: Keep it ! Oh, the bags are really gorgeous too:yes:

WOW- thank you all SO much for your kind comments!! i hate cameras and photos of myself and almost had to take a shot of tequila to get these up on the web but the opportunity for feedback from the experts was too great to pass up. thanks for making my day!!!!! :smile: i love HH so so much and i have a feeling i'll be doing more damage before the sale is up... i'm seriously loving the gaza satchel, the Nicos, the Isabelle leather trim dress, and yes, everything else on the site ;)

Jess, you're drop-dead gorgeous, woman, don't know why you need tequila! LOVE the bags, but then you know that - I'm really being tempted by the Suki now - I've refreshed the bank account after selling my Coaches on eBay, but that was only to pay for what I just bought. If I get a Suki, I'll be in the hole again. See, I'm one of those that pays as ya go...