Pics of Grey Inclusion bracelet - PM & GM

So pretty! I still haven't gotten a call...maybe the SAs at my store forgot I was the first to ask about them, but either way I don't think I'll be getting one. I'll just drool at the pics of yours!

^^

You shouldn't wait for a call... just go to the store and check or check a different LV store. I think the grey inclusion bracelets are starting to arrive at most of the LV stores.

I exchanged my GM Grey bracelet for another one at the Rodeo Dr. store yesterday but I still need to do an exchange on my PM Grey bracelet still since it has a brown spot inside the bracelet. But, I think the brown spot is actually one of the white crystals turned upside down with it's point showing upright in the bracelet. I think the back of the crystals are coated in brown so that the color of the crystal reflects better.

I have called the LV numbers in Canada and none of them have had them yet. They have the ring, the hair clip and the key chain. I have been calling for months now. LOL they had no idea about grey and now they have no idea when they will get the bangles. When I was there to buy the purse they said there had been a production problem?? Who knows! I still can't wait. I have been drooling seeing all of yours.

You're so lucky! Still waiting very very patiently for the thin bracelet to arrive. Those are the only kind I like getting now. Once upon a time I bought the thicker pomme one and now I'm seeing selling it in my future. It's just too chunky for my wrist. The grey color is so elegant. I can't wait till I get my call. Congrats!