Pics of Graffiti Zippy Coin purse

Millemini

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Just thought I'd share a few pics of my new pink Graffiti Zippy Coin Purse!
I love it and fits my needs perfectly:smile: No reveal - "moved in" to it at work today!
Here's the outside:
3248971356_91a8e6d1e4_b.jpg

Here's the inside. I have my debit card in the card slot in the middle, then coins on one side and bills on the other. In the card slots on the side I have my gas card, drivers licence, seasonal admittance card to the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and loyalty card at my local espresso shop.
3248145601_317c0d700c_b.jpg

A side view - I :heart: the pink lining!
3248972462_7db6543766_b.jpg

Thanks - I really love the Zippy Coin Purse, and to me it's actually a perfect wallet! I'm glad I didn't get the Zippy wallet, it's just too big for my needs.

Alexis168 - Gotta' love that lining! The orange one has orange lining and the green one has green lining, they're all adorable!

SaraDK - My sister lives in Nørrebro and my aunt and uncle lives in Hellerup, so I usually visit Copenhagen a few times a year, and we always go to Tivoli, hence the season card. I love Tivoli as well!

sweetlove - I love that too. I was considering the Zippy Wallet, but I realize it would have been waaaay to big for what I need :smile:

Those pics makes me really tempted to get a zippy coin purse.. :sweatdrop: I have a pochette wallet, and it's gorgeous, but it's too big for everyday use, so I pretty much always put my cards in my cles and leave the wallet at home, and before that it was a zippy wallet which I ended up giving to my mom. Btw, are you attending the Oslo meetup?