Pics of Fendi B Bag in Beige/Tan

1. I just got a visit UPS! Here are pics of the Fendi B bag, in beige/tan leather. I'm not sure of the official color. It is the all leather, with the double buckles. I absolutely love it!! I really didn't when I first saw the press pics back in the Fall, but the leather is great. Like the spy leather, but structured. I am loving the pleats as well. I love this color, similar to the spy honey, but not as much orange in it. I took pics with and without flash. It is very roomy.

Enjoy :biggrin:

IMG_1613.jpg IMG_1614.jpg IMG_1615.jpg IMG_1616.jpg
  2. beautiful! the b bags have definately grown on me. congrats on a great bag!

3. They are growing on me, too. I love this color.

4. wow, it's so pretty! I love living vicariously through other people's brand new bags

5. Gorgeous!! :love: The bag is growing on me too. What color is it? I love it!. And of course that leather just makes me weak!! LOL..

Congrats!! BorsaBella!! You should pose with the bag!! I bet you look really good with it. I really want to see it in person especially being carry by a person LOL.

6. Borsa,
    That's one gorgeous bag!

7. OMG! Thats the only BBAG I WANT!!!! Is it the large one or the medium!!!????
    Sooooo JEALOUS!!!!

8. I love the bag! I wasn't a hug fan of the b bag...but since the buckles are the same color as the bag...it isn't as loud as the patent ones...great purchase!! I love it l love it!!

9. I wasn't a fan either, but I do love the matching buckles. I do not know if it is the medium or the large, it measures: 18 inches wide and 11 inches tall. It is quite large. The color is more of a tan, the card reads: borsa cat.b.fendi crispe/tusc/osso/ottone brunit and its the 8bn166 size.

10. I LOVE it! Use it well!

11. It's what a lot of stores are calling large or medium. It's bigger than the black/tan one that's been featured in all the magazines. If you notice, the buckles only go down to about 1/2 to a 1/3 from the bottom of the bag. The one that's everywhere, i.e. the black/tan, has the buckles going to the bottom of the bag.

Can you get the bag on your shoulder? I couldn't get the black/tan one that I saw at Fendi on my shoulder...

CONGRATS by the way!!!

12. This bag looks great, I usually don't really like Fendi B bags but the fact that the color of the buckles is similar to the color of the bag does make a difference. Enjoy!

13. Nice! That one looks really roomy. I saw the black/tan sample they had at Fendi yesterday and I wasnt too impressed. It looked small inside, but for some reason yours looks larger. Is it a larger size? Or is it just the pics lol.

14. Really cute!!!

15. Thats the large one ,per your size...so yummy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice