Pics of coach 2 and 3

xoxo chelsea

Jan 13, 2008
Will I always remember the order in which I got them? Will I be someday be saying "This was my 14th coach and this was my 20th?" lol

Anyway, my little collection is growing! I got both in early March, but I've kept quiet until my sister could take pics for me. The wristlet came from Dillards. It had a pink ticket and I think the total was $55. I LOVED the silver, but I was really looking for a black one. Love it. And the swingpack is awesome! I have never felt so free while carrying a purse!! Both were birthday gifts and my chelsea satchel was a Christmas gift so I haven't even had to buy anything myself. I don't think I can talk anyone into getting me a Labor Day present, so the next one might be on me.

Madison Lurex Capacity Wristlet
Chelsea Optic Signature Satchel
Heritage Stripe Swingpack

Attachments

• coach collection 2.jpg
    coach collection 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 148
Great buys/gifts/collection! I love your color/style selections already! I have 17 coach bags with a few (4?) on the way and now I am starting to sell some on ebay and I have no idea which order I bought them in! I mean, I have a general idea but with shipping times and things sometimes you get ones you bought later shipped earlier and yeah... it's all a big blur but theyre all Coach just the same!