Pics of Cles

cles2.jpg

cles1.jpg

The only pic I have handy of my 4 ronds; cerise, panda, groom and conte de fees ;)

expolsion.jpg

WOW TINK!!!!!

im in cles heaven. as a matter of fact, in LV HEAVEN!! ;)

it looks so great. I only have one cles. it really has lasted me quite a while and i dont baby my lvs. but i dont take them out to Baghdad either.

anyway here is my baby. maybe ill get a new one soon.
but i always feel like i need only one since i only use it to keep my essentials. My license, car registration and insurance, amex, and $25 (always) LOL.

Mycles.png

some of mine....
529084561_1128d22dd9.jpg

439189992_8a133712db.jpg

439190010_627d7325cd.jpg

i tuck them in.....so my keys don't scratch other things! i use cell phone lanyards to hold them. i've been doing that for over a year or two....it's working out great!
2378740560_3965cde342.jpg

2378745882_9be015ec13.jpg

LTD japanese perle cles! =D
2378738416_626d377e8c.jpg

I always love looking at Sophia's "stuff", in fact I have saved some of her pics on my computer. Gorgeous Bag btw. (missed that one)??

Beautiful collection twinkletink!

clearstatic, I have only one also, use it all the time...will have to post pics.

My groom and perfo cles, which I use interchangeably for cash and coins (I keep my cards in a seperate holder)

Attachments

• Perfo Cles 054 (2).jpg
    Perfo Cles 054 (2).jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 75
sophia you have such great goodies. Im in :drool:

hehehe.....thank you! :heart: i'm glad i mixed some colors....sometimes i have all mono stuff in my bag and makes it look......BROWN. :supacool:

I always love looking at Sophia's "stuff", in fact I have saved some of her pics on my computer. Gorgeous Bag btw. (missed that one)??

AAAaaah, what a compliment!!!! thank you!!!:love::heart: you silly lady you! ((hugs));) i wish we could have a playdate at LV!!!:lol: so i don't have to give my daughter a big bag of candies to keep her quiet for the 10min i need....!! lol

I have tons of pics in the Cles Club thread, but here they all are again. I use my Cles for anything really, I like attaching them to my Agendas, but the one that gets most use is the Damier Cles attached to my Damier Koala Agenda - together they're my wallet, quick-reference diary, notebook and address book! I use my Damier Agenda GM as my 'proper' diary, and have a Cherry Blossom Cles attached to that, I put stamps, hairbands, guitar picks inside it. My Cerises Ronde lives in the front of my Congo PM. The Groom and Perfo Cles' I've since sold, but I love how they look with the red Epi Agenda MM!