Pics of Cles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Put up pictures of what your cles serves as, whether it be for keys, credit cards, or bag charms. :tup:

2. cute thread!!! i will deffinately take pics tomorrow!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only pic I have handy of my 4 ronds; cerise, panda, groom and conte de fees ;)

[​IMG]

4. WOW TINK!!!!!

im in cles heaven. as a matter of fact, in LV HEAVEN!! ;)

it looks so great. I only have one cles. it really has lasted me quite a while and i dont baby my lvs. but i dont take them out to Baghdad either.

anyway here is my baby. maybe ill get a new one soon.
    but i always feel like i need only one since i only use it to keep my essentials. My license, car registration and insurance, amex, and $25 (always) LOL.

[​IMG]

5. some of mine....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i tuck them in.....so my keys don't scratch other things! i use cell phone lanyards to hold them. i've been doing that for over a year or two....it's working out great!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LTD japanese perle cles! =D
    [​IMG]

6. sophia you have such great goodies. Im in :drool:

7. I always love looking at Sophia's "stuff", in fact I have saved some of her pics on my computer. Gorgeous Bag btw. (missed that one)??

Beautiful collection twinkletink!

clearstatic, I have only one also, use it all the time...will have to post pics.

8. My groom and perfo cles, which I use interchangeably for cash and coins (I keep my cards in a seperate holder)

Attached Files:

9. I use mine for my work keys and inside I have my iPod shuffle and jump drive. My car keys, etc. is in m y 6 key holder.

cles1.JPG

cles2.JPG

10. Here's my Pomme cles on my Damier Speedy 30:love:

Attached Files:

11. i sometimes carry my iPod shuffle there cuz i have the touch and whe battery dies in my touch i take out my PC:tup:

12. hehehe.....thank you! :heart: i'm glad i mixed some colors....sometimes i have all mono stuff in my bag and makes it look......BROWN. :supacool:

AAAaaah, what a compliment!!!! thank you!!!:love::heart: you silly lady you! ((hugs));) i wish we could have a playdate at LV!!!:lol: so i don't have to give my daughter a big bag of candies to keep her quiet for the 10min i need....!! lol

13. Is a pochette cles considered as a pochette too?

14. I have tons of pics in the Cles Club thread, but here they all are again. I use my Cles for anything really, I like attaching them to my Agendas, but the one that gets most use is the Damier Cles attached to my Damier Koala Agenda - together they're my wallet, quick-reference diary, notebook and address book! I use my Damier Agenda GM as my 'proper' diary, and have a Cherry Blossom Cles attached to that, I put stamps, hairbands, guitar picks inside it. My Cerises Ronde lives in the front of my Congo PM. The Groom and Perfo Cles' I've since sold, but I love how they look with the red Epi Agenda MM!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. More..

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]