Pics of chocolate Legacy Signature shoulder flap

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
Here is my new bag that arrived today. I like it, but I think I will like it more when I get my stuff in it. I usually carry a hobo style bag so I will have to get used to this style. I really love the purple lining!

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2007
OOooh that bag looks beautiful in the chocolate signature. That is the only signature color that I truly like anymore. Congrats! It looks great on you, too!

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
I posted a few more pics. I have been trying to figure out how to do this, so please forgive me for the odd sized photos.

smerestain

Jun 24, 2007
i saw that bag at nordstroms today and its a gorgeous bag. i love it! if you dont mind me asking where did you buy it? im just wondering if the bag can be ordered at a coach boutique ? or is it a nordstroms exclusive?

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
That looks great on you and I bet it will wear well and be very durable as well! Congrats to you, you got a cute one!

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
I saw a black one (at least it looked black) at Macy's the other day. I definitely like the signature way better than the all leather.

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
I'm really not a sig lover, but this bag looks great in it! And it looks wonderful on you! Congrats and wear it well!:tup:

I saw the sig at Dillards and I guess they must be department store exclusives. IDK