Pics of black Gerard Darel

1. I've had this for a while, but this is the first time I've had a camera to take pics. with. I'm still learning how to use this camera, so apologies in advance!

Darel1.jpg Darel2.jpg
  2. Looks great on you

3. Love the bag ... I was so tempted to buy a brown one when Holt Renfrew had a sale on them. Congrats, it looks great on you!

4. great bag...
    i lobe the style

5. I love the style! Looks great on you!

6. It looks fab on you!!

7. Thanks everyone! I find this bag really versatile -- looks great with a lot, and it's also light, and convenient. A definite thumbs up!!

asl, can you believe that the last one was sold, at my HR, for only $150 (!!)

8. Looks wonderful! I love GD's, they are so comfortable to wear, and light. I have one in grey, and I have to admit, sometimes my Bbags don't get the love they deserve, since I'm wearing my GD so often!

9. I love this bag... where can you get one? Is there a website you can order from? How much do they run?

10. It looks great on you, a truly practical bag and $150 only, what a bargain!!!

11. In Canada, they were sold briefly at Holt Renfrew, and the original asking price for a Charlotte 24 was $395.

In the USA, Bergdorf Goodman sells them. I believe they are also online on the Neiman Marcus website.

12. The leather looks great!

13. Thanks so much melisande!

14. Its lovely! I love GD, and that looks incredible on you!

15. cute!1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice